Wooden hording between Academy and M50

Meath77

I thought it blew down for the last time, this "temporary" wooden hording has been up for about 10 years and is probably rotten through. It was much brighter looking out from the ground floor balconys without it, even the wasteland is better because it's almost a wilderness at this stage.
But today it looks like they're replacing it with more poxy wooden hording! What the hell are they at?

Yvonne

The other night (before they started putting up the new hording), I saw a car pull up, a girl get out and run across to the bushes in the wasteland and go to the toilet. So in my opinion, I'd rather look out at the hording, rather than someone go to the toilet!
To be fair, I don't live on the ground floor so the brightness etc doesn't affect me but better to have to blocked off in my opinion...

Meath77

I don't think wooden hording will stop behaviour like that. And don't get me started on drunk behaviour, the amount of broken bottles around that I assume have been thrown off balconies is unreal.
I hate driving down that road, it looks so unfinished. The land is completely overgrown, so it's starting to look nice instead of wasteland.
I'd rather look at trees than a temporary wooden fence.
Although, the rabbits in there probably like the hording, keeps them safe.