water pressure

kathleen

hi as anyone had issues with the pressure in their showers etc sometimes mine is only a dribble pathetic it seems or the price i paid or this pad! ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE WELCOME:confused:

kathleen

Water pressure great at last thank god!!!

After many enquiries with the management and the concierge and multiple plumbing companies etc i finally can go and have a shower without a basin or a jug to rinse my hair. Thanks to the other forums on neighbours i got the number of a man who came and fixed my water pump in under 20 mins for 80 euros and gave me a receipt to boot!!!! I had read of ppl gettin ripped off for a new pump costing over a grand at least,i was determined to find someone genuine to sort, what seemed a simple problem and in the end it was. This guys name is eamon kenny and he assured me a pump should last approx 10 yrs before having to be replaced. He said, when ppl have no water they panic and the first guy that they ring suggests a new pump is the only solution,"the old one is burned out" when in fact all that is needed is a service/repair visit. The water pressure and the shower was iffy for a few weeks but at least i saved myself about 800 eurosby a little homework. Im lookin forward to my hols now where i can spend that extra cash on me!!by the way not advertising for him but his nr is 087 1618252 i think he deserves a mention on here. A plumber fromheaven!!