vodafone signal

MonkeeMan

Hi,
Has anyone noticed the vodafone signal has dropped loads over the past 3 weeks. Does anyone know if this will be sorted. I cant get an answer from vodafone on it and may have to change network.

afcdave143

Hi,

Since I moved into the Kilns 5 years ago the Vodafone signal has always been poor. Have to stand by the kitchen window to get a decent reception!
Have you considered the Vodafone suresignal booster? It plugs into your broadband router and guarantees full reception for all vodafone mobiles.
Im probably going to order one myself although Im told the signal boost will also benefit any other vodafone customers in proximity to my apartment. Anyone in block 3 want to go splits on the suresignal device?? ;)

BernieMac

Yup vf signal is was and most likely will always be c***
Nearest tower is quite far from us. Booster is a great idea for sure, it only works on 3G handsets though

noclee

Femeto cell will work for 3g i.e. sure signal has mentioned above but you will need internet access. If you complain to vodafone about the signal and threaten to move to another carrier they should provide the sure signal product for free.