Underground parking broken into..

duffler

Hi looks like the underground parking was broken into over the christmas period. The security panel on the entrance to the car park on block B side (nearest the all weather pitch) was ripped from the wall allowing those knackers access. First and foremost does anyone a contact in WYSE the management company to get this rectified??

Secondly, Its not a very good security system if all you have to do is rip it from the wall to gain access to the car park..

JAM

Hi all, parked my car in underground car park on Tuesday evening (30th Dec), didn't use it for a few days, on Friday morning (2nd Jan) I noticed someone had tried to get into it as the door handle / lock had been tampered with. Then on Sunday 4th - between 3pm and 8pm the keypad (pedestrial entrance by block B) had been pulled off the wall. Reported it to both Wyse and the Gardai. Guards said that there had been many incidents re car break-ins in Northwood over the Christmas period. Wyse said that they have quotes re installing CCTV cameras (I was told to not park underground at the moment!!!) Would be concerned that whoever is tampering with cars might have a fob key to get the cars out. Would be very interested in meeting up to sort all of this out now - did anyone notice the graffiti on the back of the building (block B). JAM

Rogie-Bear

Hey All

Yes I agree that it should definitely be sorted out. There seems to be a load of on going issues with the underground car park that need to be looked at immediately.

Most of you have probably noticed that the security gate has been broken for over a week now too leaving all of our cars as open targets. I spoke to Wyse about this but nothing has been done to date!

The keypad has also been broken for weeks and nothing has been done about it. For the amount of money we pay in management fees you'd think these things would get sorted more quickly!

duffler

Hey Rogie, i totally agree. I've been onto wyse about 5 times this week over the underground parking, every time they said they'd have a guy out that evening..to no avail. Now today i've noticed that they have fixed the security panel, but the gate is still open!!!!!!!!!!!I outlined that both needed fixing...they are useless!!!!!!!Looks like another 5-10 calls/emails to get this sorted...
Laters
J.

Rogie-Bear

Yeah I wonder do Wyse need to hear that all of our cars have been broken into or stolen before they will actually act! I saw the keypad is finally fixed but what use is that when the big giant gate that keeps all of our cars safe is wide open. Its a free for all really! Nice to know our €2k is well spent eh!