oakview1

the poddle river
all along the banks of the poddle river need to be revamped
it needs to be landcaped and some flower beds planted
it would make a big difference to the area,
up around the kcr & poddle park areas

give some of your views & comments

Saoirse11

Unfortunatley it would probably be wrecked by those living in the Poddle close area, the area really went down when that estate was built

oakview1

hello to you saoirse,
thank you for your reply on the poddle river , yes i have to agree with you since the housing estate
was built all that area of crumlin went downhill ,
it used to be a great area for the children some years ago most of the children from all areas of crumlin used to bring their fishing nets and spend their day haveing some fun playing at the river
and catching the fish & frogs

it would be great to see the park & the banks of the river cleaned up plant some flower beds
and erect some garden benches along the banks for people to sit & view the river
i would imagine it could be achived if locals arranged to keep a neighbourhood watch

Dubchick81

hello to you saoirse,
thank you for your reply on the poddle river , yes i have to agree with you since the housing estate
was built all that area of crumlin went downhill ,
it used to be a great area for the children some years ago most of the children from all areas of crumlin used to bring their fishing nets and spend their day haveing some fun playing at the river
and catching the fish & frogs

it would be great to see the park & the banks of the river cleaned up plant some flower beds
and erect some garden benches along the banks for people to sit & view the river
i would imagine it could be achived if locals arranged to keep a neighbourhood watch
It would be nice for a couple of weeks until the thugs wrecked it again..
In fairness there's no money to put into healthcare in the country never mind planting some flowers..
Maybe try doing a door to door collection and ask all the residents to put money together and do it up as a community? They'd be more inclined then to keep they're teens in line so as not to destroy the effort you all put in!