that bloody car...

dear moderator,

as you are the only person apart from me currently even aware of this site, maybe a mailshot could be in order.

anyway on to business...

there is an abandoned car at the cul de sac of GnR Court that has been there for over 6 months now. there is grass growing under it.

i have tried a couple of avenues for its removal, but so far have had no luck.

any ideas??

tosullivan

Moderator (Gleann na Riogh)
the funkin' basstard said:
dear moderator,

as you are the only person apart from me currently even aware of this site, maybe a mailshot could be in order.

anyway on to business...

there is an abandoned car at the cul de sac of GnR Court that has been there for over 6 months now. there is grass growing under it.

i have tried a couple of avenues for its removal, but so far have had no luck.

any ideas??
Welcome....it appears that the website is taking a while to take off, but I've only distributed to the Court, Close, Way & Crescent. Once I get the fliers out to the Drive & Grove, we might get a little more interest. I'll re-distribute again in a few months to jog interest.

What do you mean by a mailshot? Did you get the flier in your door or where did you hear about the site?

As for the car....the CoCo have been called and have sent a warden out to take pictures of the car, so it has been reported to the proper channels. Since the estate hasn't been officially handed over from the developer to the CoCo, they will not do anything about it, but as soon as it has, they will. We've been assured of that, so as soon as we hear about the handover, I'll get the rottweiler on the phone to them.

nivo

Well if that is the case we should send a mailer around the whole of GnaR Court, casually asking if anybody knows about the car and say that people have reported it the authorities and suggest for other members of the estate to do so as it is a danger to the children who play around it, it is awkwardly parked thus obstructing people who need to turn in the cul de sac, it is an eye sore and now there is grass growing underneath it. Well done on the site btw great idea!

tosullivan

double the members in one day....must get on to the people who set this site up and tell them....could be a record.

If you could send me your address by PM, so I can make a record of it and when the private section becomes available, I'll pass out passwords to those who are genuinely interested in making a go of this here

Thanks

tosullivan

Noticed the scarlet pony has moved on over the weekend. Any ideas if the council shifted it or did the owner finally come back for it?

tosullivan

just noticed i am a junior member thanks always said i looked young for my age
a few hrs out scraping the side of all these kerbs will put a few years on you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to start your own threads feel free, you don't have to just reply to current ones

Tom