Tax refund on management fees

Ronan C

Moderator (Windmill)
Hi everyone.

Just wanted to let you know, you can claim a partial tax refund for what we pay by way of management fees. Contact SPM for your contribution amount. then, just log into and type bin in the search & you'll find it easily enough. It takes two seconds to submit and they then adjust your tax credits.