Snagging

Texas Star

Hey fifi Im also snagging last week in Nov.I was just on to DCC this morning and they said they expect January to get the keys.Id probably prefer that.Start of the new year and all that.If I hear anything will let you know.Keep in touch:)

dublin11_fifi

Hey. I would love to get the keys pre xmas and then you could get all the stuff done over xmas and be settled in it for 08. I'm off until 2nd Jan so I would like to get everything done before work begins in 2008. Sure we'll wait and see. Good luck with the snag and I'll also keep ya posted if I hear anything!

Texas Star

Hey fifi did you get you get your letter.Something about family declarion form?you maybe getting your pre Christmas presant after all.

dublin11_fifi

Hey Texas, I got no form since the snag letter. What other form is it? Its the 20th nov now so i might get the letter later in the week.

Texas Star

I got a letter saying I had to go to a lawyer and get some declaration signed.I think its to make sure you dont rent the house out.So I went up to Tony Taffe today in Finglas Village and he took a copy said he would forward it on to DCC.That when I am signing I have to go back up to him on the day to swear an oath and bring this form into DCC.

Texas Star

Hey fifi how was your snag? Mine was very short with only minor things.Oh I cant wait to move in.The Foreman said between no 1-22 should be in before Christmas.Hope this helps ;)

dublin11_fifi

Hey Texas. Yeh I did my snag and there was nothing on it really. A few small bits. One leak under the sink and a few settling cracks in the wall but most of the stuff on it are minor. Can't wait to get the update now next week.