Sky/NTL

WoodyB

Hi guys, I've just moved into Woodbrook, and I'm looking to subscribe to a channel provider. Are we really locked in to NTL, or is there anyway we can get Sky?

Woodbrookian

You're stuck with NTL, under the tearms of the lease agreement you are not allowed erect Satellite Dishes or TV Aerials, Wyse do enforce this and charge you the cost of having the Dish removed.

Sulfi

You should talk to Wyse and the the resident's management committee. It sounds like a good idea because I've had probs too with Ntl, getting through and getting a response but then again whats new...:mad: I think however it would be quite difficult to change becuase I'm sure some people who've been in woodbrook less than a year might have contracts to see out that they've set up with Ntl so it could be a bit messy

Woodbrookian

Guys its TV were talking about here not the end of the world, It think it could be messy(and possibly costly) to have to change everyones Lease Agreement. Anyway Sattelite Dishes look terrible stuck up all over the place.
Anyway if you read your lease agreement or had your Solicitor go through the main points of it you would have known about it before you moved in.