Sky Digital in the Findlater Development

EmilyB

Hello All,
I've just recently moved into an apartment in the Findlater development and have been advised the only television operator available to me is Sky Conway. I've read some reviews, most of which are negative, and so phoned Sky Digital to see if they offered their service in our block. Unfortunately they do not currently but the advised if enough people register their interest they will be likely to provide digital television :) I guess this is an appeal to my new neighbours to register your interest to Sky (the real one, not Sky Conway) in the hope we can secure a better service of television.
Thanks,
Emily

jackwogan

Hello All,
I've just recently moved into an apartment in the Findlater development and have been advised the only television operator available to me is Sky Conway. I've read some reviews, most of which are negative, and so phoned Sky Digital to see if they offered their service in our block. Unfortunately they do not currently but the advised if enough people register their interest they will be likely to provide digital television :) I guess this is an appeal to my new neighbours to register your interest to Sky (the real one, not Sky Conway) in the hope we can secure a better service of television.
Thanks,
Emily
Hi, I live in howth too... I have sky digital and basic conway channels in the bedrooms and never had any problems. I also have the 20mb broadband and I pay €52 (€27 for broadband and channels in bedroom and €25 to sky)