Ridgewood Timbre Frames Apt - Creaking Floorboards?

archie44

Hi Seeker, yes this is a big problem for me in my apartment. we had a nosie insulation test carried out and it failed, so the building regs arent up to standard. i have since come across a few other apartments owners complaining of the same problem. Following my report up at the moment.

mcardlep

Hi..

I also live in the timber frame apartments and I hear considerable noise above me. I am ground floor and i can pretty much hear every step, as well as them moving furniture (based on sound it seems to be every day).

I'd appreciate if either of you could get in touch with me as I would be interested in finding out more about what you are experiencing.

Thanks
P

archie44

Hi there, yes we' ve had a sound report, an architectural report and a fire report carried out which we've passed onto our management company. The builders have responded saying they are sure the building is up to standards but bearing in mind they have not been out to or inspected my property or the materials in my walls. A few of my neighbours have also had reports done with similar results so we all can't be wrong and I think it's only when you live in the apartments you realise the extent of the noise. We didn't mean to uncover and didn't realise what we would uncover but the noise issue is what got us to have the sound report done and from there more and more problems were uncovered. If you want to pm me please feel free to archiearchie193@gmail.com

Seeker

Hi P,

Yes happy to discuss. I would prefer not to leave my email here (as it contains my name) but if your can send me your email I will contact you. I've tried PM but its not working here.

@ Archie: Did you receive my last mail? Its been quite a while though I remember you mention it might be in your JUNK folder.

Thanks

archie44

Hi P,

Yes happy to discuss. I would prefer not to leave my email here (as it contains my name) but if your can send me your email I will contact you. I've tried PM but its not working here.

@ Archie: Did you receive my last mail? Its been quite a while though I remember you mention it might be in your JUNK folder.

Thanks

Hi Seeker, no i didn't receive any recent email from you. Do you want to send it again to archiearchie193@gmail.com