Residents Committee

JennyR

Hi All,

Please be advised that a group of residents have formed a residents committee. As you will note from your AGM pack there was a request in same for members to come forward if they were interested in joining the committee. Over the last number of weeks a group of us have been in contact with each other and I am now hoping to see more members come forward. If you are interested in joining please email steeplechasecommittee@gmail.com with your name address and contact details.

It is important to note that everyone is welcome to join and be involved in the committee but people need to be prepared to play an active role in same. It is not a forum for ranting about things, but a place where members can come together to discuss issues in the estate and look to resolve them. In an estate our size it is simply not feasible to go around knocking on everyones doors, therefore it will be everyones responsibility to keep themselves informed of whats happening in the estate. Hopefully the committee will be able to collate a mailing list of residents who wish to be kept informed of things but don't have the capacity to play an active committee role.

Look forward to hearing from you soon, if you have any questions you are more than welcome to email me on the above and I will be happy to answer.

Many thanks
Jenny