price drops

ucanfindants

Well it's dropping everywhere, I can't see why we'd be affected anymore than anyone else. That said, the place was over priced to begin with and I was one of the fools who bought into it.

However, I think location is key and further (way further) down the line it'll benefit. Also, some of the apartments are larger and have extra features (large outside areas) etc. that set them apart too.

ian brown

how many left

true, just on a similar issue i wonder how many units are still unsold, would be good to see them filled

LizardKing

What are the guide prices now ?

I thought I got a good enough deal factoring in location etc.

If you are buying to live in the apartment(like me) then its ok just ride the storm

It is bad for the speculators who were buying to sell on for profit though ...

ucanfindants

There doesn't seem to be a huge amount left. I'm actually fairly surprised at how many have gone in the last few months. I think the one beds are going to be hardest to shift.

There's still a lot left to go in block c but they've been opening the showrooms the past few saturdays and there's been a lot of interest.
Price drop doesn't bother me as I don't intend to sell and am still delighted with the size of apartment, this close to town

Boomtown

Will be interesting to see what price the new apartments that are being built next door will be priced at...

Boomtown

That was unusual, the builders were in working yesterday with some serious heavy work going on, must be either moving on to some other project or have to be finished by a certain date. Anyone know the name of the development so we can get an idea of pricing?

Don't know the development name but it's Apex estates building them.
Looks like theire building right on top of block A, wouldn't be happy with the loss of daylight there