Power Cut

sideways1

Hello Neighbours,,

Can anyone shead any (LIGHT) on how long we are going to have run on this temporary power supply that seems to be hooked up to the apartments... I have heard that water leaked into the power room and blew the all fuses and cables and we have no ESB supply as a result... the droning noise from that box in the court yard is starting to drive me mad and i as usual can not get a straight answer from the builders.....:( :( :(

Uctoshocked

Hello Neighbours,,

Can anyone shead any (LIGHT) on how long we are going to have run on this temporary power supply that seems to be hooked up to the apartments... I have heard that water leaked into the power room and blew the all fuses and cables and we have no ESB supply as a result... the droning noise from that box in the court yard is starting to drive me mad and i as usual can not get a straight answer from the builders.....:( :( :(
If the builders can't/won't give you a straight answer, I'd try the management company. I would presume they have overall responsibility for the electricity supply for the complex and they certainly do for the common areas. I can't hear the generator from my apartment but it is very unsightly and the sooner it's removed the better.

dublin8_lynn

I spoke to Lalco and Builders and they denied that it was a leak...instead said that it was an ESB fault. That was on Friday though - maybe you have heard more since. Either way, they seem to be fixing it...not too happy about the impending power cut though!