poor condition of the surface Swords Road

dublinnorth_Derek

Moderator (Waterside)
Email from Darragh O'Brien - 7/9/2011

A Chara,

I hope this finds you well.

Following representations by both myself and my colleague Cllr Eoghan O'Brien, to Fingal County Council regarding the very poor condition of the surface of the Swords road, I have been advised that the council plan to do the final re-surfacing of the road, following the completion of the laying of the new drainage pipes, on the Bank Holiday in October, when the schools are off.

The road will be re-surfaced from Waterside to the Junction of Seabury.

If I can be of assistance on this or any matter please do not hesitate to contact me.

Is mise, le meas,

Darragh

Senator Darragh O'Brien
Seanad Leader, Fianna Fáil
Seanad Éireann, Leinster House, Kildare Street, Dublin 2

dublinnorth_Derek

Moderator (Waterside)
Update on Road Works

A Chara,

I am writing to update you on the current works on the Swords Road.

I have been contacted by Kevin Farrelly, Senior Engineer for the Malahide area in Fingal County Council, he has advised me the stretch of road between Waterside and Seabury is due to re-surfaced from the 1st to the 4th of November, during the school mid-term break. The road will be closed during this work and will be open to local access only; there will be no stop and go system in place.

As regards the pipe laying between Estuary Road and McAllister’s, once this work is completed the road surface will be fully re-instated.

If you require any further information on this or if I can be of assistance on any issue please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Eoghan

Cllr Eoghan OBrien
Chairperson Fingal Sports Partnership Committee
E-Mail: eoghan.obrien@fingalcoco.ie