Plumbing

lynch140

Hi,

Has anyone had any issues with the plumbing in their places?

Whenever I flush the toilet now or run the tap in the sink it comes up from the plug hole in the bath!!

I know it may be may fault but I just wanted to find out if there has been issues before I start forking out for a plumber as I have already tried a number of ways of unblocking it myself, but to no avail!

kilnsb4

Before you ring a plumber give Richard a try in Ravenshall

I had a leak in the kitchen sink a couple of months ago and he had plumber up to me within a hour, I think they are off site now but worth a try before you go paying another plumber

YONDER

shower

Hiya, my shower in the ensuite is dripping inot the hall downstairs, haven't been able to get Richard on the phone, does anyone know who to contact in Ravenshall once they are off site and also if this is the builders responsibility or not??

kilnsb4

Doubt you will get him as they seem to have completed all the units.

Has the white rubber seal round the base come loose, If it is some silicone might fix but I wouldnt wait for richard if it is leaking into the hall it has all ready done a good bit of damage

beachman

Contact Richard immediately...then try Frank Gunning. At the AGM last night, Matt Gallagher promised all, including himself ultimately, would be avilable to fix any problems people are having - including plumbing - even if it was in six months or longer. Do not engage a plumber at your own expense

The Boy Lennon

Hi everyone. Been in the Kilns a while now. Having some plumbing problems. Has anyone else experienced issues with the shower and boiler?

beachman

no major problems thank god, i find most things have worked okay. last night though i was in the en suite shower affixing damp proof silcone seal to the shower base. it seems the buidlers used the wrong one and it had cracked all along the shower edges, i notice other people have had the same problem.

mrhandyman

Hi,

Has anyone had any issues with the plumbing in their places?

Whenever I flush the toilet now or run the tap in the sink it comes up from the plug hole in the bath!!

I know it may be may fault but I just wanted to find out if there has been issues before I start forking out for a plumber as I have already tried a number of ways of unblocking it myself, but to no avail!
If You have issues with plumbing, well I know one company named
mrhandymanfranchise based in Ireland which will provide you help.It is basically a plumbing franchise.A plumbing franchise is a packaged plumbing business. In exchange for paying license fees, the franchise operator is entitled to use the branding, equipment, and procedures controlled by a parent company.