Oven dials?

Rob185

Hi I've just moved into a 2 bed in the academy building. Everything is great so far except for a problem with out oven-the dials have completely faded so we're relying on guess work and random knob turning to cook our food. Can anyone be kind enough to either upload a pic or tell me what each knob did? I have no details on the oven to Google it.

Looking forward to being part of the park west community!

walking life

I think I still have the original manual/booklets for the cooker lying around somewhere. I'll search around and if I find them i'll upload a copy here. Might take a day or two...

walking life

Okay, i've scanned the pages into my mac, but the scanner has saved them in PDF mode and the neighbours.ie site wont upload them saying they are invalid files. There are 8 pages in total. Anyone know how to attach a file to a post and save? I could e-mail them I suppose.

Rob185

Okay, i've scanned the pages into my mac, but the scanner has saved them in PDF mode and the neighbours.ie site wont upload them saying they are invalid files. There are 8 pages in total. Anyone know how to attach a file to a post and save? I could e-mail them I suppose.
Thank you so much for your time and effort! If you can easily convert them into jpgs it'll let you upload. Probably easiest if I pm my email address?

walking life

I e-mailed them privately to the OP. I'll have to see about converting the images to jpg and attach them that way. Either that os some sort of sticky thread. If all esle fails I can just print the relevent pages out and hand them over in person. I'll check it out.