Noisy neighbours

robtor

Hello there! Anyone has problems with noise from apts. above them? We are experiencing diffs from a couple of individuals (you know who you are...) who think they are living in student land:cool: . The floors/ceilings do seem incredibly thin.

robtor

shccollins

Noisy Alarms

Hi,
Has anyone noticed the Noisy alarm that seems to be constantly going off.....Yesterday morning it started at about 8... Not nice on a sunday morning.:mad:

kiltippergatepj

Sky

I have just found ou that we can now get sky in the apartments if we can get enough of the residents of the block to sign up. then we just have to deal with the mgt company.

kiltippergatepj

Ihave aneighbour that blairs his music for around 2 hours in the afternoon every so often. It happened last sunday morning at 10 am and I was enjoying a nice peaceful sunday until this and I went for a walk and when I cam back an hour later it was still going on.

I work the night shift and when my neighbour does this it wakes me up its very anoying.

Also there is a dog that won't shut up barking, it's constant. Any one know if there is anything we can do about it. It is on the next estate and the back garden is on to the green area of Kiltipper gate.

PJ

knockadoon

I have new neighbours (renting I think), who think it's okay to party all weekend with windows open and music blasting as loud as possible. Is there any redress you can have from this. How can I find out who the landlord is or is there any other way to put a stop to it.

I love the area and have spent quite a lot of money buying my apartment. It's a shame that the experience is being ruined by 1 or 2 people.

Kiltipperhome

Hi Knockadoon,

I hope you got the problem with your neighbours sorted, I had the same problem a number of months ago, but I just persisted in complaining to the management company and eventually it stopped and i havent heard a noise since november