New planning permission Hamptonwoods

Zero

Just wondering if anyone read the new planning permission for Hampton Wood site. It seems to finally mention a kids playground with in my option shows the lack of concideration to the people/ children living in this area that it was put last on the list... It also mentions 9 storey apartments.... And when these units are in are they yet again sold to a private investor.... This is not what other areas accept... So why is anything allowed to happen here? Or just not the correct information given... Or would be good to know... Does anyone else feel its a bit much? I am delighted area developing but there is an element of greed and not the people's best interests at heart here, are units available for 1st time buyers to buy is one question? Like what is actually going on here?

Peter85

Hi. Yes there is a big 9 storey 129 apt building in plans of Dwyer Nolan Developments but permission is not fully granted. I just received letter from Residents Association of Hampton Wood informing that everyone can appeal. I wish to receive that letter bit earlier as deadline to appeal is 4th Nov and i received letter on the 1st Nov Friday. So my appeal cant get on time by post as it will be sent on the 4th Nov monday and i dont believe Irish post will deliver it on time. If anyone from Residents Association Hampton Wood is reading this message it would be great to receive that kind of message bit earlier, so everyone could help. Me and my wife just moved to Hampton Wood few months ago so we still not sure whats going around the estate.