New Neighbours

Lackanash Man

Moderator (Lackanash)
This category is for any new residents that have moved in recently or indeed that are planning to move into the neighborhood.

Welcome! :)

ex dub

happy days

hi, new neighbours we moved to lackanash on (april fools day) nearly 1 year ago,but we were no fools as its a fantastic estate.we have been made feel very welcome as have our children.we look forward to many happy years ahead and hopefully making new friends.:)

Lackanash Man

Moderator (Lackanash)
hi, new neighbours we moved to lackanash on (april fools day) nearly 1 year ago,but we were no fools as its a fantastic estate.we have been made feel very welcome as have our children.we look forward to many happy years ahead and hopefully making new friends.:)
Hello there ex dub! Welcome to the Lackanash forum, it's good to have you on board... hopefully you'll find the forum useful. Be sure to mention it's existence to your neighbours!

The signs that I put up around the estate seem to have been taken down (all except the one stuck on the reverse side of the temporary sign beside the Lackanash rock). I'm not sure who is taking them down :confused: , probably just kids messing about - I'm just worried that they might be lying around littering the place. I'm always moaning about littering so I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if my flyers were blowing around the estate!

Anyways, back to business, you're very welcome to the forum. Hope to hear from you again in due course.