New Bicycle / Motor Bike Shed ?

dublin8_SarahH

Moderator (The Maltings)
Being proposed at the AGM what do you think?
I've recently had my bike stolen from the carpark so it sounds like a good idea to me.

Ivan

I guess it's a good idea - shame we have to do this, that the car park isn't secure enough.

dublin8_SarahH

Moderator (The Maltings)
bikes

yeah you would think it would be pretty secure and the lock was worth almost as much as the bike! I would probably be safer if we had more of a sense of community in the building. I don't know my neighbours at all which is sad considering I've lived here over three years. Not that I've made any effort either to be honest.

Blah

Are there Security Cameras on the area where your bike was placed?

Did this happen in the day or night?

dublin8_SarahH

Moderator (The Maltings)
bike

I don't know to both questions. It needed a repair to the chain so I hadn't used it in a while (hadn't got round to getting it fixed). So all I know is it was somtime in September. Real pain too, I got it second hand in the buy and sell from a lovely woman in Clondalkin. It was a great bike considering it was an ordinary make, the lock cost as much as the bike! It's pretty hard to get a second hand lady's bike. Maybe we should start a buy and sell thread or a freecyle thread.

korina

Security cameras!

Sarah
Do u know why there are signs up saying there are security cameras when there isnt any as stuff is going missin? The front door glass was broke also if there was cameras it wudnt have been broken?
We have recently bought a car+are worried about leaving it in the car-park , plus someone parks in our space so we are gona buy 2 cars and park them whereevr we want as nobody tells anyone to move?

K