New Agents?

33cl

Called KPM the other day and they said theyre no longer dealing with Verdemont, so were they given the sack or what? If so, great!! They told me to forward all correspondence to Heatherford now. But am I right in saying Heatherford are the management company (not agent), and thus responsible for hiring and firing the actual agents to do the work? And KPM only gave me an address so I was wondering if Heatherford have a phone nr or email.

dime

Heatherford is the managing company who is made up the owners in Verdemont. The current directors were voted in by the residents at the last EGM held in the Clonsilla Inn.

The managing agent (KPM) was previously employed by the managing company however since the new directors all agreed that KPM were not giving Verdemont the services it deserved, their contract was terminated.

The new Agent (OCPM) was carefully appointed after numerous interviews with potential agents looking into Verdemont took place. OCPM are as much confident as Heatherford in turning the development around on a number of issues which were left abandoned by the previous agent. In only a short stint since OCPM were appointed, Im sure you have noticed even the slightest differences making a big impact.

Hopefully things will DRAMATICALLY improve over the coming months restoring the lifestyle that residents in the area are entitled to.

The contact for OCPM would be on the introduction of the new agent and also your annual fee invoice which would have been sent to your apartment in Verdemont.

Jolly

OCMP details

Hi guys,

I cannot locate their website. do they have one?

Also, are you posting the minutes of these meetings? if at all in the private section?

Thanks

J.

dime

Minutes of meetings will not be posted on public forums ppppffffff!!!!!

Im sure any member of the committee would be happy to accommodate your request however based on previous events regarding agents, a public forum is certainly not the best place to make Verdemont common knowledge.

Google OCPM and you will find OCPM.ie

GreenBriar

Management Query

Non resident owner, wanted to pay management fee to new company but was told that if they did they would still be looking for payment for 2007 also -

Was more than willing to start off a fresh wit new company - Tried to point out that its good business get everybody to pay for this yr other than more or less threatening people over a non payment to a previous company - for a year ago . . . so as a result myself and plenty of others in same position pay nothing at all. . . all seems bit crazy to me - All this done with cheque in hand for 2008 fees . . . . . .

33cl

Non resident owner, wanted to pay management fee to new company but was told that if they did they would still be looking for payment for 2007 also -

Was more than willing to start off a fresh wit new company - Tried to point out that its good business get everybody to pay for this yr other than more or less threatening people over a non payment to a previous company - for a year ago . . . so as a result myself and plenty of others in same position pay nothing at all. . . all seems bit crazy to me - All this done with cheque in hand for 2008 fees . . . . . .
I was under the impression the maintenance fee goes to the management company, and then they pay the agents. I paid my 2007 fee to Heatherford but I get the feeling a lot of residents aren't fully paid up. If everyone takes the attitude of 'I'm not paying previous years fees cos KPM were useless', the estate's problems will never end. And I'm a landlord. You'd think resident owners would be even more willing to pay previous/current years fees.