Mobile Car Wash

Shrike

Is it just me or does anyone else find the mobile car wash operating outside Hannah Square apartments in front of the small green to be a bit of a cheek/noise nuisance. When I asked him this evening if he was finishing soon as the noise was annoying me (had to close all the windows to hear my TV properly) he informed me that it didn't matter because he had a licence to operate it from Dublin City Council! I find it hard to believe that DCC would issue a licence to operate a business more suitable to a garage forecourt in a built up residential area, which is also blocking access to car parking spaces etc.

Perhaps something else for the residents' committee to consider?

Minnie~dip

Is it just me or does anyone else find the mobile car wash operating outside Hannah Square apartments in front of the small green to be a bit of a cheek/noise nuisance. When I asked him this evening if he was finishing soon as the noise was annoying me (had to close all the windows to hear my TV properly) he informed me that it didn't matter because he had a licence to operate it from Dublin City Council! I find it hard to believe that DCC would issue a licence to operate a business more suitable to a garage forecourt in a built up residential area, which is also blocking access to car parking spaces etc.

Perhaps something else for the residents' committee to consider?
I thought you couldn't operate a business from the apts...it's usually a standard rule in the house rules and often a clause in the agreements between the developer and the owner.