Milners Residents

block e

Any word from Liquidator

Hi,
Has anyone heard from the liquidator yet? I am in block e and haven't been contacted by anyone throughout the whole process! I have been getting information from here and the media!

Does anyone know what is happening or gotten any letters?

Thanks

mosby

When?

I havent received any correspondence either.

Does anyone know when the liquidator will contact us or where we are on their 'to do' list.

dublin9_poppy

Milners sq/liquidator

Monday 24th may2010
received letter this morning from agent for liquidator stating that my 2 bed apt in f block will be completed in july and they will contact me soon. As i undersand it to sign contract.
Would those buyers in block f and block next door who are not interested in buying the property at original price or not at all be interested in getting together to air views and knowledge as to future

cathyboo

I got one of those letters today too. I am not going to be buying an apartment either. I'll be getting on to my solicitor about that letter tomorrow and I'll let you know what he says.

williamm

I got that letter this morning too. It looks to me as if it's a first right of refusal letter. Although it doesn't explicitly say that. Maybe they are hoping that some people will be stupid enough to buy it at the original price. Has anyone rang the property agents?

williamm

I called Garvan Walsh, so they are writting to everyone who signed a contract or expressed an interest in the development. They are trying to get an indication of those who wish to proceed and those who don't. They are not going to enforce contracts, as far as he was concerned that is a legal matter and nothing to do with him.

mosby

Just a comment on the letter-

Kelly Walsh state they have been been apointed selling agents but do not say who has appointed them to this role.

It is rather strange that this agent has been given the names and addresses of people who had contracts with Laragan to purchase apartments in Milners Square in advance of the liquidator making any direct contact with us.