Meeting with Myra & Helen of Abacus

kierant

Hi - sorry I was meant to put up a note earlier, I contacted the Abacus regards numerous issues round apartment Block G and the complex. Myra and Helen said that it maybe a good idea to do a walk round the complex with the Block reps and get a list organised of items outstanding. Is anybody interested in meeting them I am will try organise a time and date to suit the most people? Its open to anybody interested in meeting with them I just sent a quick note in the mail to all the Block Representatives.

kearnsr

Hi - sorry I was meant to put up a note earlier, I contacted the Abacus regards numerous issues round apartment Block G and the complex. Myra and Helen said that it maybe a good idea to do a walk round the complex with the Block reps and get a list organised of items outstanding. Is anybody interested in meeting them I am will try organise a time and date to suit the most people? Its open to anybody interested in meeting with them I just sent a quick note in the mail to all the Block Representatives.
Sorry I was up to my eye balls and couldnt get a chance to post it to you.

I'd like to be there.

I'm up to my eye balls with college but a weekend would suit. Reckon I might be of some use with my engineering back ground but if I cant be there I'll pass on some notes to some one

kierant

Meeting with Helen and Myra (Abacus)

Hi

I have sent Helen an email to organise to meet on a Saturday morning as from the replies I received this sounds like the most feasible time for everyone.

I will let you know if this suits them and at what time and date

Kieran

kierant

Hi I have just received a reply just there from Myra and Helen and they would like to meet this Saturday at 10 am, is there are a few people about to meet? I am available and I think we should bring along a list of issues, I think a lot of the items Ronan put forward a few months back were not addressed.

Sat 10 am is grand for me, i have also a long list of issues that we have repeatedly tried to get resolved from the man co. Aoife can make it aswell

kierant

Hi All, I have confirmed with Abacus that we will meet Myra and Adrienne at 10.00 am tomorrow morning 26/1 at centre of apartment complex beside the stairs down to car park. See you then - Kieran

kierant

i havent seen much changes since, i have sent an email for an update but havent heard anything back yet

The carpets in our halls were cleaned last thursday, and thursday night somebody dragged their rubbish down the last flight of stairs into the basement and their rubbish leaked all over the lovely clean carpets. I swear, some people have no cop on!! The carpets are dirty and stainedd all over again after the lovely job that was after been done on them!!