management fees 2011 in Phibblestown Wood

manjam

330 - we had a letter a while back - did anyone pay this? We are thinking of doing the monthly option

PaulaC

ive paid every year but seriously gettin beyond p*ssed off wit it now! we were told in the beginning that we needed to give the management co 3 months notice to finish them up, why was this notice not given before the next year started? all slightly older estates around our area don't have to pay for esb on the roads or public liability why do we ??

Missque

struggling to pay other things , management fees certainly aren't at the top of my list at the moment. for all they do for us, very happy to get rid

Missque

ive paid every year but seriously gettin beyond p*ssed off wit it now! we were told in the beginning that we needed to give the management co 3 months notice to finish them up, why was this notice not given before the next year started? all slightly older estates around our area don't have to pay for esb on the roads or public liability why do we ??
totally agree with you

Househunter123

Moderator (Phibblestown Wood)
Fees are €230 PLUS €50 for sinking fund - they are hiding this charge IMO

Also worth noting under new legislation the committee no longer approve the budget but ALL the members of the estate at the AGM.

So we have the option of not accepting this budget tonight - which I for one will NOT be accepting it.

I have always paid my fee's on time and am sick of KPM using my money for the Apartments - we have asked them to do two separate budgets which will be proposed tonight.

Just to make it clear - I am not anti apartments - but at present if there is a group bill comes in and the apartment insurance or bins are due they got priority regardless of whether the money came from houses / apartments or duplexes.

manjam

was not at the meeting the other night but I spoke to my neighbour who was. He said the committee did a great job handling Keenans and had more facts and research done than them. Kudos to you guys. And thanks for continued work.