management fee

lili

hi neighbours just wondering are people actually paying their management fees.With the forest of weeds we have growing outside our windows and with the smell of sewage in the basement its impossible to park our cars down thier anymore

DDD

management fees

hi neighbours just wondering are people actually paying their management fees.With the forest of weeds we have growing outside our windows and with the smell of sewage in the basement its impossible to park our cars down thier anymore
im not paying them a penny till the underground car park is fixed its horrible wading through smelly water and the outside grounds and im living there now a yr and a half and not once have they cleaned the windows.. i could go on and on its a sham.

Emma7

I ain't paying the fees either. Its a disgrace that a new development has sewage water in the car park its disgusting. It has been going on long enough now and it needs to be fixed. I know every new development has teething problems but these are serious concerns
The landscaping or lack there of is also getting on my nerves. I look into the courtyard so its not really an eyesore for me but i do pity anyone in an apartment facing out. Its horrible to look at and the weeds/grass is getting really high.
The budget for the management fees is also including a caretaker who still has not been hired.
There are no signs erected to direct anyone to Belfry Hall and there isn't even a sign at the entrance.
I know for definate 2 Developements that had ODPM as their management company and in the end they were sacked as they never managed to get anything done. They had a nerve to try and charge €1800.00 approx (i think it was higher) for their management fees for doing SWEET F.A. :eek:

I cannot wait to see what this years bill will be it should be hilarious.

E

smelf1

well make sure to get enough of you refusing to pay. As they will get it from you through the courts.

I refused to pay until they did their job and got a solicitor mate to do a letter.

Next few days they did all the work so i paid, as in the contracts you signed you must pay the fees or risk a court appearance and fines.