Management Fee and Household Charge!!!!!!

jaga

Hi All,

I was thinking that if the Government is charging the household charge for local services and Bremore is handed or will be handed to the county coucil, why would we be paying the management charge. If its in our home lease then it should definately not be that amount.

This is quite depressing and shocking that we will be charged twice for getting the same service and in real sense what is that service is it worth 625 / year or 100 per year.

Any thoughts ?

Petq

Yes, the Government has to do a lot in this area

I agree with you and I'm wondering why the Government doesn't make anything with this crazy Management company.I'm living in Clonuske estate, half of the estate is under Management fee, half is not.Every year the charge increases, we have to pay for some crazy gardener to clean roads in the estate which use all residents, not only from half of the estate.

Hi All,

I was thinking that if the Government is charging the household charge for local services and Bremore is handed or will be handed to the county coucil, why would we be paying the management charge. If its in our home lease then it should definately not be that amount.

This is quite depressing and shocking that we will be charged twice for getting the same service and in real sense what is that service is it worth 625 / year or 100 per year.

Any thoughts ?