Maintenance Fees

NickieJane

Hi all
I'm about to move in to longboat quay soooooooo excited. But can anyone give me appox figures on Maintence fees habour fee etc. I know i will get them when i closed but i would like to have a rough idea. We were told 1 half years ago by the DDA that they were €1500 but from looking around this forum this is total of the mark. Thanks

mmurphy2

Hey NickieJane,

Good luck with the move in! The management fees depend on whether you're moving into a 1, 2, or 3 bed & whether you're an apartment or a duplex.

I can't find the breakdown of all the individual costs, however for a 2-bed apartment the annual cost (including the Grand Canal Harbour fee) is about 1,950 p.a. This year we seem to have the option of splitting the cost over 4 payments during the year.

Oh, and you'll get a little invoice when you move in! Then you'll know the exact amount ;)

NickieJane

Main. Fees

Thats not to bad i got a little but scared when i seen the figure of €3000 floating around. thanks

NickieJane

I'm getting a 2 bedroom, maybe it depend on how many bedrooms?? dont know will let you know when i sign how much it is

Goofy

We have been told 2700, which is pure madness.

They remove security and fees go up, that makes sense!