Locked out of own apt by managment company !!!!!!!!!!!!

NickieJane

Longboat quay management company has refused to give us the new door change code due to arrears in Management fees.

We do have a weekly direct debit set up and we plan to increase it however I have called and text asking for statement and copy invoices to be emailed to me but so far received nothing .

I am totally lost now and don't know what to do

Can I call the Gardas as we do own the apartment and we are being refused access to our property ?

I am trying to work with the management company to at least pay something of the fees ie week direct debit

Any advice good/bad would be deeply appreciated

Thanks

How long were you not paying our management fees for?

How much do you owe our management company?

Does the currently weekly amount mean you will have paid back what you owe to our management company in a short period of time?

I have very little time for non payment of management fees, while other neighbours pay up.

I completely understand why our management company would restrict service to those who do not pay their share of our collective cost for the upkeep of LongBoat Quay on time.

I suggest you pop into Stephen's office with a realistic plan to repay the money you owe us all or settle all your non payment in a lump sum.

NickieJane

I suggest you pop into Stephen's office with a realistic plan to repay the money you owe us all or settle all your non payment in a lump sum.
Hello Ciaran

Would you like to explain 'money you owe us '?I am trying to resolve this,I have contact them and they are missing payments that we had made to the previous management company but as far as yet still no response .