Local Community Garda Contact Details

Aurnia

Moderator (Parklands)
The local community officer for all of Northwood, Garda John Durr asked me earlier today to pass on his details. He is based in Santry Garda Station and he will follow up any incidents reported to the main desk or concerns that residents have.

His no is 01-6664093.

He is also hoping to organise regular meetings across the residential communities to address any issues and to help install good community spirit. I'll have more news on that as soon as possible.

Aurnia

Moderator (Parklands)
Provisional date for meeting

Garda John Durr rang me last week. He wants to organise that meeting soon and purposed the Crowne Plaza on Wed 5th Nov as a provisional date.

Can we have a rep from all the developments to form a committee?

Preferably between 2 and 3 people so that that there is back up incase of time committments and who can perhaps operate on a rota basiis and then can report back to their own committee's or residents?

After the initial meeting it is purposed to go through crime figures for the area and also the following meetings residents in the area can go and meet and express their concerns and hear the bi-monthly crime figures etc.

It is important that all the developments are represented and work together, even if the residents committee in each aren't fully established yet and this is especially to Heywood Court. We can all help each other and go through and help solve common problems.

Can people who are interested contact me or get the commitee members to contact me?
Thanks.

Aurnia

Moderator (Parklands)
Garda John Durr just rang me there a while ago. The meeting with the gardai will be on Wed 5th Nov at 8pm. Can anyone else attend for their respective developments?
He is anxious that all the developments are represented.

He also wanted to let me know that Santry Garda St have a Halloween plan and if anyone sees anything suspicious or anti-social behaviour in the area (eg bonfires etc) to ring the gardai (Santry Garda St or 999) immediately and someone will investigate.