Interior Paint Colour

Shauna_M

Hi All,

I have a feeling this question may have been asked before.... but can anyone advise the paint colour on the interior walls of 3 bed duplex in Myrtle?

And also the brand of the paint if anyone knows!

Thanks!

668Jan

Hi Shauna,

I know in Sweetman House the interior colour was called Orchid white. I can't remember the brand but it was just in large 10lt(or larger) buckets. Not great quality as told by Scotty (while wiping his finger down my new walls to demonstrate!!!!) LOL

Hope this helps

Janet

Shauna_M

Thanks Janet!

I think the colour in Myrtle might be a shade darker cream/white then the walls in Sweetman. (??) (Who knew white/cream paint came in 10,000 different shades!)

Re the quality of the paint- I realised this myself when I tried to wipe a mark off the wall and stripped off layers of paint! And when I asked Scotty about painting over the marks he told me I'd be better off pi*%ing into the wind :)

guest23

Does Neil Scott still work for Menolly or is he on site at all?

If so he is usually quite helpful and will give you a small amount of paint if there are any open/left over tins. You could try contact him

coaster27

hey guys i have gone through this already , went through millions of little paint samples trying to get a match. I got crown matt emulsion in fresh cream,its pretty much the same colour. I looked everywhere for the same paint but gave up. I think the one i got is better quality anyway so happy enough.

Shauna_M

Yeah Neill Scott is still around occasionally. I tried asking him for paint after I had a load of leaks down through the ceilling and walls. Eventually after 3 months of pestering he dropped me over a GIANT bucket of white ceilling paint and told me there was a shortage of the cream paint and he couldnt get any. Rachel from Menolly also promised me a tin about 4 months ago but so far no joy! Ill try the Crown paint and see how I get on!

Boxerly

People giving out about a bit of paint,cmon do you actually realise what work is on his shoulders?He was the only one there and had 5 sites to look after.Even when he went home his phone would ring about a dripping tap or something.And yes I do know him before any says anything.Have ye ever had about 100 calls in a day from people moaning?and he was the only one to try sort it?People dont realise that formen have families and children,well they do.Thank god he is rid of all the moans :)