Heating issues (draughty windows)

duffler

Hi Guys, is it just me but no matter how long the storage heaters are on it never fully heats the apt. I've had many issues with the heaters before, but they are now running at full tilt. Nearly every window in the apt is draughtly and at most the ambient temperature in the apt is around 19C...I'm in block B by the way. Would be interested to know how everyone elses apt is fairing in this cold spell???

Cheers
J.

JAM

Hi, I'm in Block B as well and yes I'm freezing. Bought some expandable foam filler at the w/end to block up the cracks under the patio door area. There is no 'wind' coming through as yet, but will have to monitor if there is a change in the heating. The bedroom is exceptionally cold (and damp). JAM

Vickzan

heating

Hi, I'm in block F and I definitely find there is a draught in the house. Certainly in the bedrooms, one bedroom is freezing. When the heating is on I can feel the difference in all the rooms bar one bedroom which is so cold. We're going to get expanding foam also and see will this make a difference.
Vickzan