Hairdressers

Blondie80

Hi, can anyone recommend a hairdresser in Rathcoole area? I've been to the hairdresser in Citywest SC & although its nice its way too expensive!!!

Emma7

Totally agree about Citywest.
I went in to get a colour and highlights i have really short hair and it ended up costing me €235 coz the girl doing my hair left the highlights in too long and had to put a tint in and trim the bottoms.
I won't be going back there in a hurry ROBBING B$%&^*^S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the rant - i don't know any hairdressers in Rathcoole but there is one in Tallaght village across from Smyths Toy Stores called SHARPE. I would recommend them to anyone.

DDD

Totally agree about Citywest.
I went in to get a colour and highlights i have really short hair and it ended up costing me €235 coz the girl doing my hair left the highlights in too long and had to put a tint in and trim the bottoms.
I won't be going back there in a hurry ROBBING B$%&^*^S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the rant - i don't know any hairdressers in Rathcoole but there is one in Tallaght village across from Smyths Toy Stores called SHARPE. I would recommend them to anyone.
if u go into the general disscussion page and on the second page posted on the 10/07 there is a hairdresser who will call around to your house and do color cuts etc she also has a website with the price lists

Kela

yeah DDD is right! Well I assume they are talking about my mate Gill! She is brill, ridiculously priced and comes to you which is handy. Check out www.paige3.ie and you can get her contact number and price list. She already calls to alot of people around the area and everyone loves her!!! Only thing is she gets booked up pretty quickly so give her a ring asap! She also does spray tan and nails which is a bonus!!!

Kela

Whoops???

Actually I could have gotten the website wrong?!!! It could be .com instead of .ie

However her number anyway is 087 632 9406!!

:D

SB123

I can recommend Sofisikates in Rathcoole on the main street. I have used them a couple of times now & they're very good, senior stylists are Kate & Sarah (I think). All the staff are young are very friendly. Their number is 01-4589533.

Ro78

beauty treatments

Hey girls

If you're looking for beauty treatments my friend Aoife is very good. She will call round to your apartment/house and does nails, eyes, waxing, massages and facials. All really reasonably priced, for example to get your eyelashes tinted and eyebrows shaped is only €15. She also does girly nights where you and a few of your friends can all get their nails etc done together -great for catching up over a bottle of wine!

Her details are: Aoife Joyce, 086 3742491 , aoife@aoifeoasis.com, www.aoifeoasis.com