Getting WiFi With Magnet

Icarus

Presently to use the Internet in my apartment I connect a cable to one of the ethernet ports that are in every room. I want to get WiFi set up and I was wondering if anyone has gone through this already.

I know Magnet offer a Ruckus wireless router to rent for €7.50 a month or you can buy it for a once off price of €99.

Although the Ruckas has gotten very good reviews it seems like a lot of money to pay for a router.

Anybody got any other options?

Thanks

LizardKing

I have a netgear router i bought online i use for wifi , just plugs into a wall port and is easy to setup. I'd say you'd pick up a cheap wireless router for a lot less than 99 euro online.

seikialice88

Presently to use the Internet in my apartment I connect a cable to one of the ethernet ports that are in every room. I want to get WiFi set up and I was wondering if anyone has gone through this already.

I know Magnet offer a Ruckus wireless router to rent for €7.50 a month or you can buy it for a once off price of €99.

Although the Ruckas has gotten very good reviews it seems like a lot of money to pay for a router.

Anybody got any other options?

Thanks
I also think so.