Free Sky+ Box for new Sky customers

ClioC

I made the stupid mistake of getting normal Sky when I moved in 2 years ago and now I really want to upgrade to Sky+...but its gonna cost me EUR200:( However if I get an additional person to join Sky both parties get the Sky+ Box free and only pay installation which is EUR50. To be honest this is what it would cost for a new customer anyway so I offer to pay the installation charge of EUR50 if anyone wishes to take up my offer..it still means I'm getting it for half price..anyone interested can mail me!:D

DDD

sky

i rang to and was shocked to find out it was that much.i have the normal sky to and want to upgrade to sky plus also.

angeb

No way!!!!!!

Hi guys,

We just upgraded to Sky+ also but paid just 49 euro to do so. My partner rang to say that we weren't happy that new customers could avail of the offer when we had been paying our subscription for 3 years and told them that we would cancel our account rather than pay the full price to upgrade. They didn't hesitate in offering us the upgrade. I know lots of people who have done the same thing and paid just the 49 euro for it.
No harm asking.

leeboy

I tried that line but they called my bluff :(

They offered me hd but its 129 installation fee and 14.75 a month..I just want a normal sky+ box but they want 150 for that and money to install 100 I think..

Slyer

I tried that line but they called my bluff :(

They offered me hd but its 129 installation fee and 14.75 a month..I just want a normal sky+ box but they want 150 for that and money to install 100 I think..
Keep on trying, it depends on who answers the phone.

Also if they do call your bluff, cancel away. They'll call you back soon or get your cat to join Sky