Foreman for South Shore

H & P

Hello Everyone!

Hilary and Peter here wondering if anyone might have a contact for a foreman for the South Shore area? I'm aware that the builders have scarpered but thought they might have someone to cover any outstanding problems....which we happen to have!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
H&P

Kev&Ems

Hi,
Yeah all the builders are off site, I think the foreman has moved to a site in Bray. Anyway, they have nothing to do with South Shore anymore.
If you have any problems then you should contact Marie, the late builders sister, who has taken over the managment of South Shore. I don't have her number with me right now but will have a look for it.
Cheers
Kev

H & P

Thank you for the update! Any help is really great...when we first moved in the bloody gas wasn't working...so this leaky roof is a right bummer. How are you both getting on? Hope you're enjoying your home.

H & P

Kev&Ems

My answer didn't appear on this tread - will try again.

Hi again,

I found Marie's number. 086 357 9912. Hope you get it all sorted out.

I think we all had gas problem swhen we moved in - some worse then others. But that has been sorted out and should be working fine now. The leaking roof doesn't sound good. I know Collette has had the same problem. If you live in the court then you will see that they have been re doing the felt. Not sure if this will help your problem or not.

Anyway, give Marie a call and explain what's going on. She has been quite helpfull and has dealt with any problems we have had swiftly.

Cheers
Kev

H & P

H & P

howdy!

thanks for the nr...will get on to her straight away! We had a look in the attic to try and see where the leak was...but it was so badly laid out we couldn't get over to the section of attic over the problem spot!..the tank is sideways in the middle which blocks everything!

Anyway, the leak seems to be in line with the vent so no doubt it was just badly fitted and that is resulting in letting in water. Hope to god that it can be fixed through Marie...fingers crossed!

Hearing about the others at least highlights that the work was done quickly and without proper snags done. Terrible isn't it? You pay enough to keep a roof over your head without getting further headaches from the work not completed properly in the first place....anyway, I won't go there.

Thanks again and hope you are both having a great week.

H:)