Electricity Meter reading

ASark

Wondering about your experience in requesting the meter reading. How many emails or phone calls, and how many months does it take to get the Meter reading. Is ther legal obligation to provide this information when requested.
Several emails sent and several months waiting ... still waiting!

Wampi

If your management fees are not up to date or you're not on a payment plan with them for arrears, they won't give it to you.

Doesn't excuse ignoring you though.

ASark

I am up to date with management fees payment (paying annually upfront).
Why is this such a monumental task? Can we not get the Meter reading provided automatically on quarterly basis to all residents who are paying the fees. It would make sense to get this done for all in one go rather than each one of us requesting it at different times.

DerrickKea

that is correct wampi , I did read on the forms sent out last week (AGM), if you dont pay your Fees, you wont/cant get a meter reading.

DerrickKea

I am up to date with management fees payment (paying annually upfront).
Why is this such a monumental task? Can we not get the Meter reading provided automatically on quarterly basis to all residents who are paying the fees. It would make sense to get this done for all in one go rather than each one of us requesting it at different times.

try the maintenance guy , he might be able to help you !

Wampi

Can we not get the Meter reading provided automatically on quarterly basis to all residents who are paying the fees.
It makes sense, but unfortunately I don't think we're dealing with altogether sensible people.

It should be monthly though, depending on which utility company you are with, invoicing could be monthly/bo-monthly/quarterly.

paul brady

It makes sense, but unfortunately I don't think we're dealing with altogether sensible people.

It should be monthly though, depending on which utility company you are with, invoicing could be monthly/bo-monthly/quarterly.
Hi guys I am working in Prepay Power and can get rid of your electricity bills if you like, free installation and get you 100 euro towards your electricity . Feel free to get in touch on 0879447504