Election.

theway

We , a number of residents have fought with TD John Lahart to help us in Hunterswood ,Get a crossing for children, which he refused but wanted to get it near wood town. We asked for Help with social behaviour,.no help.This is just a sample. The money that has gone into knocklyon is unbelievable,where he lives. At the entrance to his own estate he got a crossing with lights , ? He said the Ballycullen road was not busy enough .Yes I voted for him the last time,but never again.The minister Zappone was equally as bad and gave us no help.When I contacted her office they wanted to know where exactly Hunterswood was located. I pointed out that my car was damaged and the gardai arrived two weeks after my phone call.Not there problem.

Last edited:

Onoono79

Yes we also voted for John Lahart ,he showed no interest in this part of the constituency. As soon as the election is over ,social housing will be constructed in Ballycullen and a hostel for people living on the street will be part of it .This was to go into knocklyon but they got it changed to Ballycullen. Like the way, i voted for Lehart but never again.

Last edited: