Dogs

Raphaels

Hey, does anybody else be a little annoyed at the lack of respect some peopl have in relation to letting there dogs ramble around the estate without leads ??( I AM A DOG OWNER) :confused:

Rachel-Close

Hey there. Yup. it drives me bananas too. We also have a dog, a new pup and have explained to our daughter how important it is to be a responsible dog owner. That includes keeping her on her lead, keeping her out of other peoples gardens and ALWAYS clean up after her. Its only a case of basic respect for others (or lack of in some cases).

I almost stop people to give out to them after watching their dogs do their business and then carrying on. I mean who do they expect to clean up after THEIR dog???

Raphaels

dogs and litter

Hi, to be honest i have asked peole too to claen up after their dogs but hey dont seem to care they have the attitude that somebody else will do it . Does anybody know if we still have a resiednts comitte ?? i ahve not recived any info in relation to meetinfs etc, and i would like to raise a few issues in relation to stuuf been dumped over the main wall into our estate from St Brigids terrace, i have seen it with my own eyes t peopl throwin stuff over , Car batterys, old furniture :mad: