Dodgy looking kids

Weir

Interesting

hmm, i never thought of the security issue that way, good good... do you think the management company would go for a cheaper company and give us the 10hour security???

derekt

dodgey kids

recentley we,ve been having trouble with local kids and we had anubmer of run ins with them.the last dealings we had with them was when the destroyed my house with eggs,they where caught in the act and the guards where called,they where issued with a warning and told to stay away from the area,and any further dealings with them they would be charged with crimanal damage,just thoght i would let everyone know that the guards are well aware of them now

D&G

Good to see the Gards actually confronted them. Hope the message gets around now that there are conseqeunces to anti-social behaviour. Don't forget that there are camera's covering the the Weir facing the main st. Request footage from the R/F if anything serious happens. I know this camera has been used in the past to successfully identify a burglar who was arrested for breaking into an Apt. in the Weir ( a year or so ago).

derekt

i dont live in the weir.i live across the bridge,so i thought its fair to let the people that are been affected know whats going on in the area

cocacola

Intersting

ya know funny enuf this area seems like abit of a kip, I was going to work this morning and there was a lad puking all over the lane that leads out to the main road from the weir it was manky and two nights ago (4am) I saw two teenagers sitting on the window ledge of block A making alot of noise and banging the apartment window then this young guy that lives there stormed outside and soon got rid of them....it was quite amusing seeing the fright the scangers got....do we still have a security guard?? what day do the bins get collected???

Cheers