Complaint about Neighbour

2QuietPeople

I would like to make a complaint about a resident living in my block who I believe is renting the apartment but am not sure. How do I go about this? Is there anyone I can contact and log the complaint with? All info welcome, thanks!

2QuietPeople

Oh no I don't mean I want to report the person who is renting out, sorry for the confusion! I want to report the people living in the apartment as they are very noisy, who do I contact to do this? I will probably have to get in touch with the owner of the apartment or is there someone else I can contact as I don't know the details of who owns the apartment. Thanks

Minnie~dip

Oh right!!
well you can check with the PRTB (www.prtb.ie) if the apt is actually a rented one - as landlords have to register them.
You could contact the management company as they will have the contact details of the registered owner, and they can get in touch on your behalf and get the landlord to contact you.
The management company is supposed to enforce the resident rules - so if you have any problems, get in touch with them.