Code on door wont work -

smile

was anyone else still using the code to get in - we were and then i tried to get in last night we just got locked out !
would anyone possible be able to give me davids number or something even to ring and find out - because apparentnly today is the last day for calls - its an absolutely ridiculous time of year to remove the key code entry if thats what they have done - !!!!! arrrrrrrgggh
stupid stupid stupid apartment - stupid me for not gettin my fob i know - but landlord wasnt available to sign for it
have no idea how im going to get in today! arrrrrrgggggh

Hart

You should get Dave or be able to get a message to him at the OPDM number - 01 660 3822. I don't actullay know the code as I use my fob but I don't think anyone who does will/can post it here for security reasons.

smile

i know the code - god knows i know the code lol
it just wont take the code !

thanx for the number though

Jen C

Code has been changed. You will need to contact the out of hours number which should be on the bin locks correspondence or their Xmas newsletter..Nice of them to let us know! Such a farse this place...

Jen C

JFBC

Additional Fobs!

Hi,

I've just been quoted €20 to get an additional fob from the security company. I saw on a previous message that this was €6, does anyone know which is correct?

JFBC

Emma7

Hi,

I am in Block B and had to pay €20 for an extra fob key.
Its absolutly ridiculous that we only get one of these bloody things as most apartments have two people in them.
The company who sell the fobs are called EES Ltd and they are based in Firhouse. They will not accept chq/cash or visa card. The only method of payment is bank transfer which you must reference with your apartment and block number.

Emma

Belfry08

Hi All,

I have been viewing this site over past few months and have found it very helpfull, as I am new to Belfry Hall.

I found it strange too when I had to pay for my extra Fob key via bank trasfer and made sure I got the full address of the company before sending my money, but I had the key in my letterbox the following day.