Clawback valuations

passat01

Hi all,

With property prices continuing to fall at a dramatic pace, I was wondering if anybody has contacted the Cork City Council with the view to paying off the clawback. Surely our apartments have fallen in value and therefore any % clawback has also reduced.

I recently got valuations on the 3 storey, 4 bed-roomed houses out front...they are now going for 375k....200k less than 18 months ago, no bites yet... other 3 bed semis (not built yet) are selling for 285k...

More drops to follow...

princessl

Hi all,

With property prices continuing to fall at a dramatic pace, I was wondering if anybody has contacted the Cork City Council with the view to paying off the clawback. Surely our apartments have fallen in value and therefore any % clawback has also reduced.

I recently got valuations on the 3 storey, 4 bed-roomed houses out front...they are now going for 375k....200k less than 18 months ago, no bites yet... other 3 bed semis (not built yet) are selling for 285k...

More drops to follow...
Hi Passat, i just saw your post now. Just wondering if you have heard anything from the Council re a drop in clawback. You are dead right prices have hit rock bottom!