Cats crawling on the bonnets of cars

dublin4_Brian

Anyone got a view on the cats crawling on the bonnets of cars. Just checked a few other cars & they are obviously going back & forth to the warmest bonnet. No problem whatsoever with them in general, but they are leaving their claw marks on the paintwork. Looks like the numbers are growing also as there are a few kittens bouncing around of late...kinda cute!!... but their claws will grow as well!!

ronanf

Cats

Brian,

Agreed, I dont generally have a problem with them either but anytime that I go down to the basement they are on somebodys car (mine included) and I chase them off. The other thing that cracks me up is waking up in the middle of the night to cats screeching like they are being hurt. This happens about 1/2 every forthnight and the noise can be quite loud. Im not sure what to do about it though, dont think it falls under the remit of the management company, but even if it did, they probably wouldnt do anything. Anybody got any idea, it would benefit us all.

Ronan

qweq

Hi there, can you contact me regarding the cats?
I know some volunteers that go around traping and neutering cats.
I am actually surprised those cats are not neutered.
Neutered cats do not breed or fight, so there will be no noise and decrese the population

Please contact me to isalacat@yahoo.es
thks

qweq

Brian,

Agreed, I dont generally have a problem with them either but anytime that I go down to the basement they are on somebodys car (mine included) and I chase them off. The other thing that cracks me up is waking up in the middle of the night to cats screeching like they are being hurt. This happens about 1/2 every forthnight and the noise can be quite loud. Im not sure what to do about it though, dont think it falls under the remit of the management company, but even if it did, they probably wouldnt do anything. Anybody got any idea, it would benefit us all.

Ronan
Hi there, can you contact me regarding the cats?
I know some volunteers that go around traping and neutering cats.
I am actually surprised those cats are not neutered.
Neutered cats do not breed or fight, so there will be no noise and will decreese the population

Please contact me to isalacat@yahoo.es
thks