Car Parking

powercity

I'm sick to my teeth with people parking in my space. While I generally would not have a problem with this, I have twice been screamed at by people saying that I'm parking in their space.

So now Im territorial. What I need to know is, am I allowed to install a parking post in my space?

My brother lives in Kingscourt in the city and hes just got a guy to install a collapsable post for him. Its in the middle of the space so no one can hit it , but it also means that no one can use his space. Can any one advise???

CathalC

Not sure about this - i would check with management company. what part/phase of waterville do you live in?

Poncke

I'm sick to my teeth with people parking in my space.
Old thread but very current. I am sick of people parking in my parking spot. I live here for 2 months now and I was able to park in my spot ONCE. I am running out of notes to stick under the whiper blades. Worst thing is, those people are not visitors, they are residents. Park in your own spot feck sake.

Where can I take this complaint? KPM? What can they do about it?

If this doesnt stop now, I am going to post number plates & pictures on the internet and flyer in the area. Had enough of this.

Fully agree with Powercity on this one.

i know a chap that puts nails through bits of styrofoam or wood and leaves them wedged behind the wheel , hes a crazy old man that doesnt even have a car , he even done his daughters boyfriends wheel .as i said crazy
i would never condone this behaviour

Poncke

i know a chap that puts nails through bits of styrofoam or wood and leaves them wedged behind the wheel
I didnt say nor am I going to vandalize cars.

Looking for a peaceful solution, but going to be rigorous about it.

Poncke

Red Honda Civic
Blue Peugeot 206

Stop parking in my space.

Next time plate numbers and photos go on the internet.

Sick of it.

Poncke

Alright, I give up.

Apparently I had people at my door so you can have my space. Not worth to get stabbed or robbed over it.