car parking spaces are scarce!!!!

Tallulah-May

I don't know if anyone has noticed that there are a lack of car parking spaces out side some of the houses in chambers park? For us who are lucky to have four spaces between two houses is great, but what really annoyes me is when there is room for four cars but people insist on parking only three cars in these spaces leaving no room for the fourth car!!! So that fourth car has to be parked on the road or in the next available space and has a knock on effect down the road. I wish people would realise that communal parking means EVERYONE has to share!!!!!!!!:confused:

kildare_sickpuppy

Moderator (Chambers Park)
car spaces

I live in the new part of the estate ( the shawbridge part i think its called). My house is just across from curerrently unoccupied appartments and i just know that when they are occupied i'll never get a parking space when i return from work at midnight. The spaces on my side can take 3 cars but we have the same problem with people parking badly with 2 cars. The other week there was a van so badly parked outside my house it took up 3 spaces! It so annoyed me i actually got him to move it- felt like a right old git doing that!

nsmith

car parking

hi there you 2, i know exactly what you mean about the spaces. its very annoying when someone takes 'your' spot. if i were you sickpuppy, id ask people who aprk in your space to move. its why we pay maintenance charges after all.

kildare_sickpuppy

Moderator (Chambers Park)
unfortunately legally the spaces dont belong to the house in front of it. You own the land up to the gate. noone's moved into the appartments across the road yet. i'm told they are to be for social and affordable housing. Hopefully the county council wont move every freeloading undesireable in.

Tallulah-May

I didn't know there were taken over by the county council either!!! They really kept that quiet, not that I mind at all but it would be nice to have known what was going on in and around the estate before we bought.