Car Park Issues

Rogie-Bear

Hey All,

I wanted to get in touch with the forum to ask if anyone else has had issues with their car parking space being below one of the grates and consequently their car has been destroyed by whatever seems to be leaking from them. I spoke to Wyse about this and Donal said he had been on to the developer about it. I am not living here that long just since December but I am surprised that it has not been prioritized as an issue that needs to be sorted. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

JAM

I'm having the same problem - the car is being destroyed - had to use the ceramic hob scraper to get it off the windows. Donal told me that the Developer was fixing it (don't know how) but I don't think anything has been done yet. JAM

Rogie-Bear

Yeh I spoke with Donal as well on 2 occasions. He told me the developers had gotten some sealant for it. This should hopefully solve the issue. He also told me not to park in my allocated space. I amn't sure if he told you the same. I am still trying to get some of it off my windscreen! Lets hope it gets sorted soon!