Bus Route to city centre/Nightlink Service

dublin9_Rachel

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has found a good bus route down this end of the estate to get into town? Since moving in I have been totally lazy and getting cabs anytime I head out for the night and its roughly 20 euro from here to town which is just plain silly! :)

Also, does anyone know if there is a nightlink service that passes near us?

Thanks!

Rachel

rasher

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has found a good bus route down this end of the estate to get into town? Since moving in I have been totally lazy and getting cabs anytime I head out for the night and its roughly 20 euro from here to town which is just plain silly! :)

Also, does anyone know if there is a nightlink service that passes near us?

Thanks!

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

if you walk down the estate to the Crowne Plaza exit, the 41, 41c, 33 are all heading to abbey st. The service is excellent and you have a great choice.
The other alternative is to walk to Ballymun road and get the 13 or the 4.
There is a 103 just outside the complex on Santry avenue but i'm not familiar with that route. I drive myself to Drumcondra and hop on a bus from there but if i was bussing it from Santry i'd go with the Swords rd - Crowne Plaza - more choice!

sideview

Rachel, I'd agree with rasher, the best way to town is using the buses on the swords road. The Nitelink 41N would be the same, though Heywood is a pretty long walk that time of night.
Oh well, at least we'll be the right end of the estate when the magical mystery metro eventually arrives:)

rasher

Rachel, I'd agree with rasher, the best way to town is using the buses on the swords road. The Nitelink 41N would be the same, though Heywood is a pretty long walk that time of night.
Oh well, at least we'll be the right end of the estate when the magical mystery metro eventually arrives:)
Well, i hope i'm right sideview, i come from the area!

Maura

Moderator (Heywood Court)
Bus Routes

The No. 4 goes directly into O'Connell Street and you can get it just down from Day's Hotel.
Maura