Break ins Dublin 15

Anna28

Hi all,

I just want to warn everyone who lives in the Warrenstown Area, that break ins are happening, my house was just broken into about 2 hours ago at 1 am in the morning on the 28.04.2010. I live on Warrenstown Walk .

Please make sure you do not forget to turn on your alarm at night or when you leave your house. The Gardai have been informed so lets hope it doesn't happen to anyone else!

Please secure all your doors and lock them, I was "lucky" enough that they didn't get a chance to enter the house as the alarm went off!

Has this happened to anyone else in the area?

Thanks

Anna

GMD

My sisters place had an attempted break in quite close to there about 10 days ago. Again, alarm saved the day.

Anna28

Oh God, so that means they are still hanging around, I hoped that once they tried one house in the area they will stay away as the alarms are on, obviously I am wrong, God I just hope they don't come back, I do have a baseball bat prepared for them and I am not afraid to use it, I just hope I do not get the opportunity to use it on them. :mad:

GMD

Don't worry too much, I've heard there were 2 arrests for a breakin a few days ago. Obviously, keep yourself safe and secure but it should quieten down a bit for a while after this.

Anna28

Oh I hope so, now thats the best news I have received all day, some have been caught, superb so so so happy! :D Are they from the area?

GMD

Not sure if they're from the area Anna. To be honest, it's 3rd hand info that I'm getting, but I would imagine they are probably from the D15 area, and you can probably guess from a handful of areas in D15, which ones are the likely areas!

Anna28

Well unfortunately they didn't get the right people as another break in happened on Warrenstown Walk, they broke into my neighbors house on Saturday night, and this time they didn't have the alarm on, so they managed to take a lot of things from what I have been told. So again please hope everyone will keep their alarm on and lets hope that these people will get caught!!! :confused: